Thursday 14 January 2010

Man Cannot Live by Bread Alone. Nor a Baby Milk.

M&D do the strangest things with some of my toys. They roll them around the floor or fly them through the air making daft noises. All I'm really interested in though is sticking 'em in my mouth to see how they taste.

Milk, milk, milk gets rather dull you see. So out of desperation I'll try just about anything. Thankfully Mummy at last got the hint and has started to mix things up a little bit. Well, more than mix... more like blend to a pulp.

So far I've tried parsnip (excellent), carrot (good), sweet potato (tolerable) and banana (distinctly unpleasant, but I'll try anything once). Should you visit Bistro Angoose, I can recommend the parsnip and carrot blend.

Just be wary of the 'yellow surprise' and give my nappy bin a wide berth.

AMK

1 comment:

  1. I love 'this is me' photo - is this the first step to a side parting or has your Mojo gone off the boil a bit? love Nanna xx

    ReplyDelete