Friday 31 July 2009

Fame & Family



Lady Gaga's love and hate relationship with the Paparazzi (as woefully articulated in her song of the same name) is beginning to strike a chord. I can tell you the make and model of Daddy's camera lens now as it's been pointing at me non-stop since we got home.

Still, mustn't grumble. The service continues to be top notch and there's now even a little variety in the menu: proper milk instead of that weird stuff. The only thing I don't like is being unceremoniously stripped naked every few hours to have my pants changed.

More visistors today. Nanna and Grandad came to see me all the way from another country! It's called Wales and apparently it rains there even more than it does here. Wow.

Visitors are nice because I get plenty of cuddles and new threads. When I'm a bit bigger I shall have more outfits than Gok Wan.

When Nanna and Grandad arrived, Nanna ran up the stairs like Dame Kelly Holmes, but I was being roughed-up by the midwife so she had to wait. But finally I got to say hello to them and they were lovely.

So, another day down. I've now met Auntie Stephanie and all my grandparents, plus I got a card from Great-Granny Margaret too. Things are shaping up nicely.

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment