Saturday 10 October 2009

Fitness First

It's important to treat one's body with respect: to exercise regularly and to consume good stuff only in moderation. I think it's fair to say that I do both but there are those in my crew who take it to a whole new level.

My friend Billy, for example, celebrated his second birthday by going to the gym. Fanatic! We all rocked up and to 'celebrate' we were put through our paces by a cross between Valerie Singleton (all child-friendly bonhomie) and Rosemary Conley (all ill-fitting spandex and constant under-lying threat of physical violence). I sat out for most of it and eyed-up the cake with Daddy.

But it was all very motivating and it's since encouraged me to join up a local roller-skating club. If you watch closely you can see me throwing some shapes in the background.



And that's just fuelled by water. You should see us after a pint.

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment