Friday 26 February 2010

Happy Birthday Nanna, Part II

A little like the Queen, Nanna is having two birthdays this year. Or to be precise, because this year's birthday is such a big one she's celebrating it twice. I like that philosophy and would like to hereby remind M&D that one's first birthday is probably the most important of all. Ahem, hint.

So today M&D went into London to help Nanna have a fun day at the theatre with all her chums. Despite my penchant for Marlowe, Miller, Coward and Stoppard, I was left at home for the day. Thankfully I had GG and Grandpa to look after me, and I dare say we had more fun. Hurumph.

We had a jolly day together and they did a good job of looking after me.

I highly recommend their services to all my chums. Here we all are enjoying a laugh on the morning after the night before. In fact, I had so much fun I barely noticed M&D had gone awol.

Thank you for looking after me GG and Grandpa.

AMK

NB. As a point of clarity, it's worth noting that Grandpa's name is Mike not Jack (he's also more an islay malt kind of man).

No comments:

Post a Comment