Wednesday 30 September 2009

AMK 9, Daddy 1716

It's Daddy's birthday today. He was thrilled when Mummy worked out that while I'm just 9 weeks old (plus 2 days), Daddy is 1,716 weeks old.

We had a nice time celebrating with a trip to a restaurant by the lock, where I was a good boy the whole entire time. Daddy was wearing his new jacket that Auntie Stephanie bought him (we're all so tired of him dressing like a scruffy hobo), and I helped him re-arrange his golf sticks in his new bag. Sadly, he has all the gear but simply no idea.



It was a much better day than yesterday. Although it was fun going back to Kingston Hospital to see all my old chums, it did get a bit boring. But we had to go in order to get Mummy's tummy sorted out. They suspect she might have a stone in there, which sounds odd but apparently it's just a sign of too much good livin'. Bravo, I say.

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment