Friday 18 September 2009

Weening Today, Not Whining

Today was the last day of my Dorset sojourn. Like all good things, this trip had to come to an end but it did so with a fine crescendo.

Mummy and me popped over to see Katie and Sophie before heading back home. Auntie Katie took all of us to a weening session where I met lots of other people my age. While the grown-up ladies talked about things a young man shouldn't need to hear, us young dudes gurgled, giggled and got to know one another.

Once back at Auntie Katie and Uncle Steve's house, Sophie and me had time to play. We had lots of fun on the mat, all caught on camera by Ms Spielberg-Lockett. The best bit was when me and Sophie held hands. Well, almost.

Too soon it was time to leave, but at least I got to see Daddy again tonight after he flew back from Newquay. I thought flying was rather extravagant but the silly man didn't realise it would take 164 hours to get home by train!

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment