Monday 21 September 2009

Keep Calm and Carry On

Unless it's time for food and there's no sign of Mummy, I am the personification of peace and inner calm. Granted, there are times when I have a little cry or even a shout. But on the whole, I'm happy with my lot and am content to lie on my bear and have a little play.

According to a recent news article, my zen-like calm is a very good thing indeed. Unfortunately, the benefits are dependent on M&D following suit; but with Daddy back at work and Mummy looking after me all day long, there's plenty of opportunity for stress. (The latest hot topic of debate is my bedtime.)

But the silly thing? Well, M&D are going to read this and work themselves into a frenzy of worry as they try to remain peaceful and calm - the pressure of not stressing will create a tension like no other.

I'm just going to keep my head down and play with my toys.

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment