Saturday 26 September 2009

Posse Up, Let's Roll. Just Don't Give me no Hubbard.

Some of my chums live life according to a strict regime: a routine adhered to with military precision and determination. If they don't eat on the hour, wee at quarter past, snooze for 20 minutes and then play for 18 minutes until bathtime then they get a wee bit cranky, a little tetchy.

These crazies generally follow Gina Fordin much the same way Travolta and Cruise subscribe utterly to Hubbard - it's a religion.

Thankfully, while M&D seem to like the idea of getting me into a 'flow' they're not controlling maniacs and sometimes we just roll. And today we rolled all the way to Purley after Auntie Lynne, Edward and The Doctor invited us over for a barbeque.

The Doctor and me go way back. I met him when just a young boy of 2 weeks, over at Royal Holloway, but this was the first time I'd been introduced to Auntie Lynne and Edward. I can now recommend the Ratas as thoroughly nice folk, who can lay on a tip top spread.

E-Dog (my name for young Edward, now he's in my crew), was very funny and we played some nice games on my mat. He's also got a radio controlled bird. M&D were easily amused by The Doctor's giant cinema screen, so all in all we had a tip top time and I can't wait to roll back to the Ratas again soon.

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment