Friday 11 September 2009

Spies, Drugs and Hoopy Loopy Monkey

Nanna & Grandad came to visit today, all the way from Wales. It was nice of them to come because they're busy at the moment after just moving into their swanky new waterside flat. It's so close to the harbour that if I perfect my casting, I might be able to do some fishing from the lounge.

My Nanna & Grandad are cool - they don't do things like normal people. They live in nice places sometimes, and then they go on very long holidays before coming back to live somewhere new. (I think they're actually international spies. Or of Romany descent.)

Today my tummy was hurting again so we went to the doctors. Nanna & Grandad came too as I think Mummy is finding me hard work! It was worth the trip though because I came home with some super drugs.


The afternoon was nice. We started to have a little play on my mat with Ringo, my Hoopy Loopy Monkey, but then Nanna & Grandad had to go until they come again tomorrow.

I wonder if a traveller's life will be for me.

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment