Saturday 12 September 2009

Two's Company, Three's a Crowd. I Like Crowds.

There's nothing quite like weekend mornings. The aroma of fresh coffee brewing and croissants warming in the oven; half a kilo of newspaper to wade through; sport previews on TV and nothing to do but chillax.

Daddy and me get up early on Saturday and Sunday to share some boy time. Today we played on my mat for a while, listened to some tunes and made Mummy some breakfast. I'm still finding it hard to make my arms move where I want them to, so I was content to sit back and oversee the proceedings.

Nanna & Grandad arrived with Auntie Joan later in the morning. It was the second time I've met Joan; she gives me splendid hugs so it's always a pleasure to see her. In fact I was having such a nice time with her, Nanna & Grandad that I barely noticed that M&D had disappeared!

It was the first time they've both left me to my own devices, but the dear things need some time together alone - two's company and all that...

Still, they came home eventually and we all had a nice lunch together. Nanna & Grandad took Auntie Joan home in the afternoon as they're staying at her house.

And so Mummy, Daddy and me were once again the dynamic trio.

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment