Sunday 27 September 2009

It's a Jungle out There. And in My Room Too.

Big day today: I'm flying the nest and moving out of M&D's room. I simply can't take any more of their snoring, fussing and hushed debates all through the night; a growing boy needs his sleep.

I insisted Daddy finish off my room by putting up some pictures and generally tidying up the place. Of course he almost made a great hash of it, but thankfully Mummy and Auntie Stephanie were on hand to keep him in check and I now have pictures of a lion, a zebra and a giraffe on my wall. In all honesty, it looks pretty damn good.


Auntie Stephanie and me had some fun while M&D were fretting about my room. She bought me a big Lion for my play mat, which I gave a good thrashing with my best right-left-right punch combos.

I'm looking forward to the time when I can get the train to see Auntie Stephanie on my own. I think we'll have lots of fun.

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment