Sunday 6 September 2009

Let's Picnic Like it was 1999

Counting my age in weeks, I've doubled and doubled my age again so far. Life is raring by at breakneck speed! I think M&D realised this today too when we were at Matthew and Nathalie's for lunch. I was pretending to doze in the sunshine but I heard them talking about nappies, volvos, share dealing and how a coal fire can really save pounds on the gas bill. Yawn.

I suspect if M&D had met up with Matthew and Nathalie, Chris and Karen just a year or two ago the conversation may have been a bit more 'rock and roll'.

Chris and Daddy may even have had a tipple of something slightly more racey than a mug of Matthew's vile brew.

Anyway, I don't mind getting bigger. Soon I'll be able to move either of my arms in whichever direction I want them to. Whenever I want. Cool, eh?

It was good to meet Alice and Harriet today. Alice is very grown up and was having fun in her sand pit. Only Matthew knew it was a sand pit because it was full of water today. Harriet is even littler than me; we didn't get chance to chill and chat today but next time we meet up I'll crack a few jokes, bust a few moves.

Until then I shall keep trying to pack on those pounds.

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment