Saturday 5 September 2009

AMK Meets AHC. Takes Shine to JW.

I met a business man today. An old school chum of Daddy's started his own company and now wears the spoils of success with relaxed ease. His hair sits atop his head like a crown, while his roaring vintage car makes a rumbling sound like thunder.

Despite his boofon hair and clapped out car, Aryn manages to maintain a relationship with a nice lady called Julia. She was nice to me today and gave me some cuddles straight from the top drawer. I'm sure I'll see lots more of them both.

Aryn helps people find jobs, even when they've already got one. And that, in turn, is his job. And he employs people to help him, giving them jobs. Julia's a lawyer and helps people keep their jobs, so her job is jobs too.

It's a funny old world.

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment