Friday 7 August 2009

Bankers, Cowboys & Belly Gripes

Despite returning to profit (albeit just £15m for the first half of the year), shares in Daddy's bank fell 12% today. I'll be wearing bin liners soon. Still, Daddy was happy because the lady on the news mentioned his adverts. The people he works with sent me some cool stuff today too (so it's not all doom and gloom). I got wooden letters that spell ANGUS, cowboy dungarees and a jungle mobile.

Auntie Kate works for the Bank too. She came over to visit today with young William. We had a nice lunch and Billy took lots of photos with Daddy's camera. They live nearby so I'm hoping he will be my friend so we can go disco dancing together one day.

M&D took me shopping again. Boring. But it took my mind off my sore tummy for a while. It hurts quite a lot today and it makes me cry. Still, I'm back to hospital tomorrow (hopefully Sarah will be on duty, she's my favourite) for a check-up so perhaps they can tell Mummy & Daddy what to do to make it better.

AMK

PS. England all out for 102 today on the first day of the 4th Test.
PPS. Introducing my new look. I call it ASBO Street. Aye.

1 comment: