Wednesday 26 August 2009

Freedom Fries? Now it's Scotch that's Going Down the Drain.

Mr Prince, an American from Washington State has got Daddy worried again. Since the Scots released the convicted Libyan terrorist and mass-murderer Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi to go home and see his mummy, our American chums are now threatening to boycott all Scottish goods and services.



As well as cancelling his golfing holiday to Scotland, Mr Prince also points out that

"I should probably also mention that I've curtailed my consumption of Scotch. It's great whisky, but no longer for me. I've switched to Kentucky bourbon."


As if the Bank hasn't got enough problems.

(I've told Daddy not to worry though - if the worst comes to the worst I'm happy to lend him some of my child benefit money.)

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment