Sunday 2 August 2009

Posse Up



It turns out all the real excitement was at Edgbaston yesterday. A man called Jimmy Anderson took 5 Aussie wickets. I have no idea what any of that means. Neither does Daddy really, but he seems keen for me to learn.


Today is yet another day full of visitors. It seems I'm a popular man and I'm still enjoying the cuddles and meeting new people.

In the morning I met Tabitha. Boy, she is cute and so tall. I felt like Bernie standing next to Mrs Ecclestone. Her Mummy and Daddy were nice; they bought me a Pirate's top, which I think will be my favourite if Daddy can find me a matching tri-corner hat and a cutlass.

Tabitha's Dad is going to cycle from Land's End to John o'Groats even though he's got a motor bike and a real car. Crazy.

In the afternoon there were even more visitors. I met Zac and Eva who came over with their Mummy and Daddy, Sarah and Steve. Zac gave me lots of his old toys; even though they look like fun and make lots of loud noises all on their own, Sarah and Steve looked very happy to give them away.

It's good to have so many friends already.

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment