Tuesday 4 August 2009

Ladies Man. Oh Yeah.

Furious this morning. It turns out that Daddy spent TWO hours hitting his balls with a stick rather than changing my bum and singing me songs. How very dare he.

Still, it did give me chance to entertain a house full of ladies on my own. One week old and I find myself the alpha male in a room of chicks. Oh yeah. Auntie Amy came to visit with Ellie all the way from the countryside, which is miles away but sounds a very nice place.

Auntie Amy bought me some smart clothes - a welcome change from these sleepsuits that M&D insist I wear (they're comfortable around the house but sometimes you just wish for something a little smarter). I got my first shirt with real buttons and a smart woolen all-in-one that has an elephant on the front. It's very me. Ellie is very pretty and chilled out. I let her play on my bear all morning while I tried to play it cool; I think she likes me.

The midwife (not Sarah/Garth) came to see me and Mummy too today. She told Mummy to stop eating grapes and strawberries because they're making my tummy rumble and my bum gurgle. It's so embarrassing when we have guests.

I'm getting more control over the things at the end of my arms. Twice last night I got them into my mouth, which was nice. And I've just about stopped stabbing myself in the eyes now too.

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment