Wednesday 12 August 2009

A Good Day

England coach Fabio Capello will have mixed feelings about the performance of his side tonight in Amsterdam - and will demand the basic errors that cost two goals be eradicated as the build up continues towards what he hopes will be a serious World Cup challenge in South Africa next summer.

But he will be delighted by the spirit shown as England fought their way back level with Defoe as the spearhead, helped by impressive cameos from two other substitutes in Carlton Cole and Milner, after going 2-nil down in the first half.

In all honesty, after a long day I was pooped and happy to doze through most of the match.

I'm not sure football will be my game.

Today's excitement started with a trip to the doctors this morning. Isn't it always the way though? You work yourself up to go and on the morning you do, the complaint clears up! Yes, my yucky eye seems much better now.

On the way back we bumped into the nice lady who lives downstairs. Her name is Kate and she gave me a nice card. Mummy and me then had a sleep on the big bed - so much room! I couldn't sleep very well and after watching Mummy for a while I got bored so decided to wake her up.

In the afternoon we went to do circuits around the garden. I like it in my maxi-cosi seat, so Mummy pushed me round and round and round until I was asleep. Before I knew it we'd got as far as Kingston where I chose nice presents for Grandpa Mike as it's his birthday soon.

Now Daddy's home from work and we're taking it in turns to have some dinner. I get to go last, the cheek, and then it'll be bed time.

The midwife is coming tomorrow. I hope it's Sarah.

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment