Tuesday 18 August 2009

Knock Knock, Who's There

There's a magic door in our house. Sometimes when it's open there's nothing there. But sometimes I can hear a knock and suddenly people appear behind it. Most of the time the people tend to know M&D, which is lucky, but it's weird when they know my name too. (If they appeared in fancy dress it would be like a real life Mr Benn!)

Today was no differnet. This morning Katie and Sophie Lockett appeared, which was ace. Sophie proved to be a splendid playmate and because she lives near the beach I'm hoping for plenty of return visits.

Mummy and Auntie Katie had a nice time too. They took us for a race over the bridge and a pootle around John's big shop.* Mummy says Katie taught her how to do big proper laughs; I'm not sure I'll need a teacher yet as although I frown all the time, Daddy says I chuckle in my sleep.

AMK

* We go to John's shop a lot, but still I've not met Mr Lewis himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment