Friday 14 August 2009

Where's Your Happy Place?

Everyone, so it seems, needs a retreat. A happy place. Somewhere to relax, reflect and re-charge. Mine is my maxi-cosi seat. Daddy says his is Guernsey.

It turns out I now have friends on Guernsey: Archie and Coco. They sent me some very cool stuff today; my favourite thing is a new top that has dinosaurs riding a London bus. I wonder if it's the designer's own little homage to "One Of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing
", (in which Sir Peter Ustinov, a bear of a man descended from Russian nobility, inexplicably plays a Chinese spy).

Whilst on the subject of dinosaurs, Daddy wants to take me to see some prowling around the O2. I've been there before to see Tina Turner and Metallica, but I was still in Mummy's tummy so everything sounded a bit muffled.

I'm looking forward to seeing my friends on Guernsey; I suspect it will be my first ride in an aeroplane. One day I shall go to the Rockmount with Archie and Coco, just like Daddy used to with Uncle Mark, but probably not on my first trip. (Get this: on Guernsey I'm known as Monty. How cool is that?!)


Here is Mummy, Uncle Mark, Archie, Auntie Lucy and Daddy.

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment