Monday 10 August 2009

Two Weeks Old Today

To celebrate my two weeks I had this rather dashing portrait taken. Unfortunately, the photographer seems to have captured the exact moment I was passing a little windy pop pop.


Daddy went back to work today and left Mummy and me to it. After the health visitor came to check that Mummy was dressed and wasn't sobbing in her dressing gown, we decided to go to the doctor's to ask him about my tummy. It hurts a lot and makes me cry.

In the end it was all rather an anti-climax; doc thinks I've just got heartburn and gave me some Gaviscon. I'll try it and see.

AMK

PS. My belly button is almost fine now.

1 comment:

  1. What a brave little soldier you are - your Grandad takes that medicine from time to time, so he knows what you are going through.

    You are definitely getting quite a good looking chap and we cannot wait to see you for lots of cuddles, just hope you are not getting too fed up with them! xx

    ReplyDelete